I am an outdoor enthusiast, I love spending my time outdoors hiking, camping, mountain biking, paddle boarding and recently backpacking and most of the time my dogs are right there by my side. I am the writer and photographer for Dusty Desert Dogs. I’m a Arizona Native, living here my whole life and currently I rest my head in Gilbert Arizona. My busy house hold consists of my husband Jerad Irwin, who is a #87 Pro Buggy diver for the Lucas Oil Arizona Regional race series, My 8 year old daughter, who is an avid BMX racer and my two desert dogs Dante, and Goose. Dante is my loving senior who are enjoying retirement but is still very active, and Goose is my constant companion, joining me on family camping trips, backpacking, hiking and paddle boarding. I love being outdoors with my family and dogs and I enjoy the adventures and the things we learn along the way. Follow us on our journey as we set new goals and reach new heights, adventure is contagious and I hope we can inspire you to get out and enjoy the simple things in life and get out and explore. Check out our Adventures, Reviews or Giveaways.
- Nature lover
- Outdoor enthusiast
- Dog and animal lover
- Outdoor and dog gear nerd
- I love connecting with like minded people
- An owner of a blended pack of dusty desert dogs
What We Will be Posting most of the time
- Reviews of awesome dog and human gear that fits our lifestyle and makes easier and more fun.
- Beautiful photos of the places we hike/camp/travel to.
- Eco friendly dog products.
- Learn to keep your adventure dog healthy on and off the trail.
- Overcoming challengers and reaching goals.
- Caring for your senior adventure dog.
- Balanceing being a wife, mom and dog mom and still being able to get out and be immersed in nature.
Our Pack of Dusty Desert Dogs
Goose is my 3 year old blue merle Australian Shepherd, he is my woodland creature, tender heart, and being on the trail is where he is at home.
Dante is my 8 year old silver sable German Shepherd, he is our protector, he loves his little human girl and is always watching over her, his age doesn’t slow him down he also frequents the trails as well.
Sheba crossed the rainbow bridge October 20th she was our red Australian Cattle dog mix, she is our first, our grumpy old lady, and our rock. We will always love you Sheba!
Currently I am an ambassador & Influencer for:
Goose & Dante are current models for:
- Crag Dog Designs
- Harbor Hound Co.
- Wild Hound Outfitters